Table of Contents
Enhanced Completions and Well Downspacing Keep the Bakken Pumping
Though oil prices continue to slowly creep upward, operators are still wary of shale economics. In lieu of expanding operations, companies are consolidating and innovating: turning to already de-risked acreage and heavily focusing on downspacing and improving well performance in core areas. Enhanced completion methods, longer laterals, more proppant, and new targets in the Lower Three Forks are increasing recovery rates and generating wells with impressive economies.
Report provides information and insight on -
- How production and development in the Bakken has behaved subsequent to the oil price crash
- Advancements in completion techniques are their contribution and effect on the IP rates and EUR of newer wells
- Capital budgets of major players in the Bakken play and their plans going forward in 2015
- Rig and permit counts and expected trends of these metrics throughout 2015
Reasons to buy
- Improved completion and drilling methods and their effect on well efficiency and performance
- The geology of the Bakken play and the formations which constitute it
- Expected company behavior through 2015 and 2016
- How the Bakken endured and continues to endure the low price environment and the measures operators are taking to keep producing
- Downspacing operations and how they affect Bakken production and productivity per acre
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Oil Storage Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals Summary "Global Oil Storage Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity ...
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...
Angola is one of the fastest growing and most promising economies in Africa. Angola's high GDP growth is driven by high international oil prices. However, the worldwide slump in oil prices has affected ...