Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'The Cards and Payments Industry in Kazakhstan: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of market trends in Kazakhstan's cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including check payments, credit transfers, direct debits and payment cards during the review period (2010–2014).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, and transaction values and volumes during the review period and over the forecast period (2015–2019). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers detailed regulatory policies, recent changes in regulatory structure and card fraud statistics.
Timetric’s 'The Cards and Payments Industry in Kazakhstan: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into Kazakhstan's cards and payments industry, including:
- Current and forecast values for each market in Kazakhstan's cards and payments industry, including debit cards and credit cards. It also includes detailed analysis of the prepaid cards market.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including check payments, credit transfers, direct debits and payment cards. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing Kazakhstan's cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit and credit cards.
- Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards.
- The competitive landscape of Kazakhstan's cards and payments industry.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of Kazakhstan's cards and payments industry.
- It provides current values for Kazakhstan's cards and payments industry for 2014, and forecast figures to 2019.
- It details the different economic, infrastructural and business drivers affecting Kazakhstan's cards and payments industry.
- It outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry.
- It details marketing strategies used by various banks and other institutions.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to Kazakhstan's cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in Kazakhstan's cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in Kazakhstan's cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Kazakhstan.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing Kazakhstan's cards and payments industry.
- In 2014, the debit cards market accounted for 88.7% and 93.9% of the overall payment cards in terms of transaction volume and value respectively. The rising popularity of debit cards supported this trend.
- M-payments are an emerging trend in Kazakhstan. One of the most popular m-payment services is MyPaykz; launched in 2011 by Halyk Bank and e-commerce firm Intervale, its popularity is growing. A number of companies have been looking to replicate MyPaykz’s service, which reflects the growing popularity of m-payments.
- In November 2012 the central bank required certain retail establishments to install POS terminals. This did not apply to individual entrepreneurs engaged in wholesale or self-made agricultural and aquaculture products or to businesses in rural areas with limited access to communication networks. However, on January 1, 2014, the law was revised to include all those previously exempted. The initiative is anticipated to increase the volume of payment card transactions by 2020.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Taiwan has a very unique payment card environment compared to most other markets. While the infrastructure is in place, with Visa and Mastercard introducing contactless payment capabilities from ...
Summary Sweden has the potential to become the world's first cashless society. The use of cash is declining quickly in Sweden and over half of all bank branches no longer deal with cash-based transactions. ...
Consumer Payments Country Snapshot: Canada 2016 Summary In spite of being a highly mature market, Canada provides increasing opportunities for digital and mobile payment providers to develop innovation. ...