Table of Contents
The Global Telemedicine Market is estimated to be $16.5 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $52.3 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 15.51% from 2014 to 2022. The factors driving the Global Telemedicine Market include lack of skilled professionals in remote areas, increasing number of Smartphone users, cost and time efficiency, rising cost of healthcare services and increasing demand for personal healthcare. However factors such as delayed response, Reimbursement Issues and high operating costs are restraining the market growth. The shortage of physicians in rural areas provides opportunity for the market growth.
The Telemedicine Market is segmented by end user, application, technology and geography. By end user, the market is categorized into Telehospital/Teleclinic and Tele-home Market. On the basis of application, the market is categorized into Tele-dermatology, Tele-cardiology, Tele-gynecology, Tele-orthopedics, Tele-neurology, Tele-emergency Care, Tele-Consultation and Others. By technology, the market is market is segregated into Hardware, Software, Telecom and network. North America and Europe lead Telemedicine Market because of high acceptance of technologies in these regions.
Some of the key players in Telemedicine Market include Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, IBM, GE Healthcare Ltd., McKesson Ltd., Cerner, Honeywell Life Care Solutions, Cardio Net Inc., AMD Telemedicine and Cisco Systems
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The global hospital information systems (HIS) market is expected to reach USD 39.7 billion by 2025 according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing demand to reduce the wastage of healthcare ...
In the year 2015, the global telemedicine market was estimated to be worth around USD 23,224 million and is expected to reach USD 66,606 million by the year 2021, growing at a CAGR of 18.8% during the ...
The Global Telemedicine Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 16.3% over the next decade to reach approximately $78.3 billion by 2025. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing ...