Table of Contents
The Global Organic Food and Beverage Market is estimated to be $78.2 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $238.4 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 15.0% from 2014 to 2022. It is driven by the factors like growing consumer awareness, growing government support for organic agriculture, increasing interest of large retailers, health benefits and the promotion by regulatory and government authorities of several countries for organic food and beverages over the conventional food.
The Global Organic Food and Beverage Market is segmented by products and geography. On the basis of products, it is segmented to Organic Food and Organic Beverages. Organic food is sub segmented into organic fruits and vegetables, organic dairy products, fish and poultry products and others. Organic beverages are sub segmented into organic coffee and tea, organic non-dairy beverages, organic beer and wine and others. By geography, it is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. North America has the largest share in Organic Foods and Beverages Market followed by Europe. Whereas Asia and Latin American regions are believed to witness the strong CAGR during the forecast period.
The key players in Organic Foods and Beverages Market include Conagra Foods Inc., Amy’s Kitchen Inc., Kraft Foods Group Inc., Eden Foods, Dean Foods Co., Organic Valley, Dakota Beef LLC, Whole Foods Market Inc., Tesco plc and Waitrose Ltd.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
REPORT OBJECTIVES The report “Organic Foods & Beverages: Global Market Intelligence (2012-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, sales channel, and geography. ...
The Global Organic Food & Beverages Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 16.6% over the next decade to reach approximately $456 billion by 2025. Some of the prominent trends that the market is ...
This study covers the world outlook for organic food and beverages across more than 190 countries. For each year reported, estimates are given for the latent demand, or potential industry earnings (P.I.E.), ...