Table of Contents
The Global Chemicals for Cosmetic and Toiletry Market accounted for $21.3 billion and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.55% from 2014 to 2022, reaching a value of $35.4 billion by the year 2022. Demand for chemicals used in the skin care products is forecasted to increase 6.2 percent yearly to $3.4 billion by 2018. There is an increase in demand for natural or bio-based products. There are more growth opportunities for gentler products, preservatives. One of the major challenges posed by the manufacturers is to lessen the level of preservatives to avoid skin irritation.
Chemicals for Cosmetics & Toiletries Market is segmented by application, by product and by geography. Depending on the various applications, the market is segmented into Fragrances and Aroma Chemicals, Emollients and Moisturizers, Sunscreen Chemicals, Synthetic Emulsifiers, pH Adjusters, Cleansing Agents & Foamers, Conditioning Agents, Thickeners & Colorants. Based on the Products, it is categorized as Natural Products, Petroleum-based Products, Essential Oils, Fatty Acids, Botanicals, Aloe Vera and Inorganic Chemicals. By geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
The key players in the Chemicals for cosmetics & toiletries market include Active Organics, Alka Chemical Industries, Alpine Aromatics International Inc., Bio-Botanica, Cosmetic Rheologies Limited, Dow Chemical Co., Elementis Plc, Gyan Flavours Export, Honeywell International, International Flavors and Fragrances Inc.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The global specialty chemicals market was valued at USD XX billion in 2015, and is likely to reach USD XX billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of XX%, during the forecast period (2017 - 2022). Specialty ...
Use this report to: - Assess global market and quantify the demands for flame retardant chemicals by chemical type and end-use application over the years 2016 to 2022. - l Understand current market dynamics ...
“Global paints & coatings market to register a CAGR of 5.07% from 2016 to 2021” The global paints & coatings market was valued at USD 141.58 billion in 2015 and is projected to register a CAGR of ...