Table of Contents
The Global Market for Flame Retardant Chemicals Market is valued at $6.1 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $14.32 billion by 2022 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 11.25%. The factors that drive the market include high demand from current & emerging applications, emerging economies and advancement in technology. Whereas increasing costs and strong government regulations are major restraints of the market. Construction and automotive industry and other major end-user industries of flame retardant chemicals are on a boom globally.
Flame Retardant Chemicals market is segmented by type, by product, by application, by end-user and by geography. Depending on the various types, market is segmented into Aluminum Hydroxide, Brominated Flame, Chlorinated and Organo Phosphorous. Based on the Products, it is segregated as Wood/Paper, Textiles, Plastics, Coatings/Paints and Decorations/Others. Based on the Applications, it is classified into Polystyrene, Polyolefins and Polyvinyl Chloride. Based on End-users, it is categorized as Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, Polyethylene, Polycarbonates and Polypropylene. By geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. Asia-Pacific accounts the largest share in the market, followed by North-America.
The key players in the Flame Retardant Chemicals market include Akzo Nobel Polymer Chemicals LLC, Clariant AG, Martinswerk GmbH, DIC Corporation, Dover Chemical Corporation, Royal DSM NV, ICL Industrial Products, Supresta LLC, Synalloy Corporation and The Dow Chemical Company.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The growing use of elastomers in the automotive industries is a key factor for the growth of the elastomers market” The global elastomers market size (2016–2021) is estimated to reach USD 92.36 ...
“The global 1,6-Hexanediol market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.44% between 2016 and 2021” The global 1,6-Hexanediol market is expected to reach USD 1,042.1 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.44% ...
“Long Fiber Thermoplastic (LFT) market projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.96% during the forecast period” The global Long Fiber Thermoplastic (LFT) market is projected to reach USD 4.26 billion by 2021, ...