Table of Contents
The Global Seeds Market accounted for $23.65 billion in 2014 and is poised to reach $55.3 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 11.2%from 2014 to 2022. There is huge demand for seeds market due to growing population, technology driven agricultural farming and widespread use of biotechnology in seed development. The factors that are influencing the market growth are huge investments in R&D, change in science and technological advancements. Whereas factors such as high barriers to market entry and increased commodity prices are limiting the growth of the market.
Seeds Market is segmented by type, by product and by geography. Based on type, the market is classified into Oilseeds, Cereals & Grains and Fruits & Vegetables. Based on product, the market is categorized as Grain Seeds and Oilseeds, Fruit and Vegetable Seeds and Other Seeds. Based on geography, market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. North America was the largest regional market for seed treatment. Significant mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures are the industry trends that are playing a major role for the market growth.
The key players in the Seeds Market include Allis India Limited, Bayer Crop Science AG, Groupe Limagrain, Hefei Fengle, Krishidhan Seeds, KWS Saat SE, Limagrain,MonsantaCompany, Nuziveedu Seeds and Syngenta AG.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Global forage seeds market projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.81%.” The global forage seeds market is projected to reach a value of USD 17.37 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 9.81% from 2016 to ...
Industry Insights While the sorghum seed industry participants are exploiting the current surge in sorghum seed demand, institutional investors are similarly showing up, which is quite evident by the sorghum ...
The global chia seed market expected to reach USD 1.5 billion by 2021 from USD XX million in 2015, registering a CAGR of 40.62% during the forecast period from 2016 to 2021. Chia seeds are grain seeds ...