Table of Contents
The Global Plastic Packaging market is estimated at $829.7 billion in 2014 growing at a CAGR of 4.11% to reach $1145.6 billion by 2022. Tendency in households, demand for food packaging, and increasing adoption of aesthetic packaging are the key drivers for the growth of Plastic Packaging Market. Measured growth of overall packaged food market is the key restraining factor for the market growth. The opportunity for growth lies in innovation of packaging and consumer awareness. Government policy is the opportunity that resides the market growth. The adverse affects of plastics is one of the major challenges for the market growth.
Global Plastic Packaging market is segmented by Product, by Application, by Type and by Geography. Based on Product, market is segmented into Flexible and Rigid. Based on Application, market is classified into Food & Beverages, Household Products, Medical, Industrial, Personal Care, Others. Based on Type, market is categorised into Jars, Liquid cartons, Metal cans and Glass bottles. Market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. Asia Pacific is estimated to grow faster than any other region during the forecast period.
The Key players in the market include, Crown Holdings, Ardagh Group, BWAY, Kian Joo Group, Amcor Ltd, Can-Pack, CPMC, BWAY and Greif.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Bio-Plastic Packaging Market is valued at $6142 million in 2015 and is expected to reach $25368.7 million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 32.7% from 2015 to 2022. ...
Globally shoppers use around 500 billion single-use plastic bags every year and this number continues to rise. However, many countries across the world, have banned the use of lightweight single-use plastic ...
Plastic bottles/container are one of the most used & preferred packing material across the globe, than its counterparts like paper and glass. Plastic packaging generally refers to the packaging that relates ...