Table of Contents
Western and Eastern European Multiparameter Patient Monitor Market : Technology and Connectivity to Spur Growth
The research presents a comprehensive analysis of the western and eastern European multiparameter patient monitor (MPM) market, along with the current market dynamics. The analysis includes market dynamics, revenue forecasts, market share, unit shipment, and competitive analysis. The research also covers the driving factors for this market, the challenges faced in the industry, and opportunities present within the total market. The sub-segment analysis of the European multiparameter patient monitor market has also been provided in the study. The study period covered is from 2013 to 2019, with the base year as 2014. The forecast period is from 2015 to 2019.
The total western and the eastern European multiparameter patient monitor (MPM) market is estimated to be $ million in 2014. It is a mature market and is expected to reach $ Million by 2019 at a CAGR of %.
- Western Europe is a mature market for most of the MPM segment, and therefore, most of the revenue is expected out of the replacement units. However, the eastern European MPM market has not reached its market maturity, and therefore, new installation can be predominantly expected in this region.
- The mature western European market is likely to see a spurt in growth, not due to expansion of infrastructure, but due to realignment in the usage of infrastructure. Therefore, the growth would be short lived.
- Declining growth rate is observed across both critical care monitors and anaesthesia care monitor segments due to the decreasing number of hospitals across western Europe.
- Additionally, with the current economic slowdown, the manufacturers of MPM are forced to keep average selling prices (ASP) of the MPM down to maintain their foothold, thus significantly causing a strain in the market revenue.
- Product pricing remains the most significant criteria by end users in the procurement of monitors, especially in eastern Europe. The decreasing ASP is expected to drive the adoption of MPM across the hospitals in eastern Europe.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
BRIC Glucose Monitoring Market Outlook to 2022 Summary GlobalData’s new report, "BRIC Glucose Monitoring Market Outlook to 2022", provides key market data on the BRIC Glucose Monitoring market. The report ...
North America Glucose Monitoring Market Outlook to 2022 Summary GlobalData’s new report, "North America Glucose Monitoring Market Outlook to 2022", provides key market data on the North America Glucose ...
Asia-Pacific Glucose Monitoring Market Outlook to 2022 Summary GlobalData’s new report, "Asia-Pacific Glucose Monitoring Market Outlook to 2022", provides key market data on the Asia-Pacific Glucose ...