Table of Contents
Services 2.0: The New Business Frontier for Profitability : Redefining Business Dynamics across the Global Ecosystem of Suppliers, Partners, and Customers
As part of the Internet of Industrial Things (IoIT) research portfolio from the industrial automation and process control practice, this study offers a detailed assessment of key opportunities for Services 2.0 in manufacturing from an application, technology, and market standpoint. Furthermore, the concept of managed services is set to transform the services methodology. The study strategically examines the transition of services models and explores the different applications of IoIT technologies for services including niche segments such as plant, industrial data, security, and asset/process optimisation. The study period is 2014–2021.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
- How has the industrial services market evolved? What have been the different phases of transition of the services models? Where are the new business opportunities?
- What is the impact of IoIT on manufacturing services? What is the new architecture of services in manufacturing? What is IoIT’s effect on different industry verticals?
- How can IoIT technologies-influenced services models be incorporated into different business segments? How can technologies such as Big Data, cloud, and industrial mobility be applied to create advanced service portfolios?
- How can IoIT technologies aid in answering the unmet need of the customers in the manufacturing sectors? What is the buying behavior of the customer?
- What is the market size of services in manufacturing? What is the impact of IoIT technologies on the growth rate of advanced and conventional manufacturing services categories?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“The gas insulated switchgear market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.4% from 2016 to 2021” The gas insulated switchgear market is expected to reach a market size of USD 25.95 billion by 2021, ...
“Growing need for centralized monitoring and predictive maintenance of manufacturing infrastructure is boosting the growth of the IoT in manufacturing market” The Internet of Things (IoT) in manufacturing ...
“The compressor rental market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2016 to 2026” The compressor rental market is projected to reach USD 5.53 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 6.4% between 2016 and ...