Table of Contents
Global Low-voltage Switchgear Market : The Modernisation of Public Infrastructure and the Adoption of Renewable Energy Systems Will Revitalize Market Growth
The low-voltage (LV) switchgear market has been sluggish in recent years but is poised to record accelerated growth over the next few years. LV components, such as miniature circuit breakers (MCBs) and residual current circuit breakers (RCCBs), contributed most of the market share in 2014, which was primarily due to the demand from the residential segment. The market share of moulded case circuit breakers (MCCBs) and air circuit breakers (ACBs) will see an upswing from 2017 onwards due to increased spending on commercial and industrial projects.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing; how long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- How dynamic is the market? Are there acquisitions? Will there be new entrants from related industries; if so, which industries are likely to enter this domain?
- What are the emerging technologies that are impacting market growth?
- Which countries have the potential to grow over the next 5 years? What are the widespread global trends in each country?
- What are the different sales distribution channels in the market? Are they likely to change in future?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“The gas insulated switchgear market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.4% from 2016 to 2021” The gas insulated switchgear market is expected to reach a market size of USD 25.95 billion by 2021, ...
Use this report to: - Analyze the developing market for superconducting applications, materials and other enabling technologies. - Assess expected technological and market trends in the longer term. - ...
Use this report to: - Analyze various applications of the fiber optic sensor market and market dynamics of each application. - Evaluate growth strategies by key players in the fiber optic sensor market. ...