Table of Contents
Advanced Wound Dressings - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
Advanced dressings have steadily replaced traditional bandages and gauze materials in the treatment of a variety of wound indications, such as trauma wounds, burns, and chronic ulcerations. As fluid management, infection control, and physical protection become increasingly critical in wound healing, advanced dressings enjoy a greater role in standard therapy.
This report focuses on nine market categories within the advanced wound dressings segment, which includes foams, alginates, semi-permeable films, hydrocolloids, hydrogels, hydrofibers, collagens, superabsorbents, and wound contact layers. The APAC advanced dressings market has been estimated in this report, which covers Japan, China and India up to 2021. The report provides an investigation of unmet needs, future adoption trends and compound annual growth rates (CAGR) for each geography and market segment. In addition, this report presents the current market drivers and barriers which will influence the future market growth of advanced dressings in the APAC region.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Key Questions Answered
- (Q). What is the current and future market outlook for advanced dressings in the APAC region? (Q). What trends are affecting the advanced dressings market?
- (Q). Which are the key, high growth markets? (Q). What advanced dressings segments are growing the fastest?
- (Q). What are the unmet needs? (Q). What is the scope for more innovation and what are the end-users looking for in their products?
- (Q). What are some of the newer innovations that may fulfill these unmet needs? What are the physician perceptions and market outlooks? Smith & Nephew, 3M, Mölnlycke, ConvaTec and Coloplast currently dominate the global advanced dressings market.
- (Q). What are their market shares in the APAC economies and which companies constitute the remainder of the market?
Reasons to buy
- “What Physicians Think” quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. In this report you will understand the perceptions of leading physicians and other stakeholders from around the world. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Please note: this report requires certain updates. We have all the information available but require 4 business days to complete the process and ensure it is as up-to-date as possible.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global wound care market was worth $24,482.9 million in 2015 and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% during 2016-2022. Among the various wound care products type, the advanced wound care products ...
Global Diabetic Shoes Market: Overview Diabetes can be described as a disease, which is marked by high levels of blood glucose resulting from defects in insulin production and insulin action. The disease ...
Global Medical Nonwoven Disposables Market: Overview This report studies the current as well as future prospects of the global medical nonwoven disposables market. Stakeholders of this report include companies ...