Table of Contents
With increased urbanization and lifestyle developments, the Czech consumers are increasingly changing their eating habits and shifting towards healthier food options. The emergence of weekly farmers market in the recent years, which offers locally grown and freshly prepared food products, is also supporting the trend of healthy eating. To compete with the local fast food joints, the international chains are introducing the concept of “smaller outlets” having limited menus. Furthermore, meal vouchers, which are given to majority of the employees as a job benefit, will continue driving the foodservice market.
- Driven by improving economic conditions, the Czech Foodservice market is expected to experience a growth of 2.3% during 2014-2019.
- Increasing private consumption driven by improving labour market and growing export market coupled with depreciating Koruna will boost the economic growth of the Czech Republic.
- Retail and Leisure will be the fastest growing Profit channels in terms of sales during 2014-2019.
- Healthcare will be the fastest growing Cost channel, driven by the growing medical tourism and ageing population in the country.
Canadean's Czech Republic Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in the Czech Republic to 2019 report is a comprehensive analysis of the market with forecasts to 2019. The report gives insights into the latest market trends and sector level analysis that will help foodservice operators to identify growing opportunities in the market. It also covers a brief overview about the key players.
What else does this report offer?
- Macro-economic analyses and trends: GDP per capita, consumer price index, unemployment rate and age profile, which impact the foodservice market. Special focus on consumer, operator and technology trends that affect the performance of the industry
- Foodservice market attractiveness: details and insights into the development of the sector from 2009-2019
- Sector analysis: provides in-depth data on the valuation and development of both profit and cost sectors, details on the number of outlets, transactions, average price, foodservice sales, sales per outlet, and transactions per outlet across nearly 50 sub-channels
- An overview of key players, together with insights such as business descriptions, product profiles and number of outlets
- Regulatory scenario insights for foodservice operators in the Czech market
Reasons To Buy
- To gain confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Czech Foodservice market and to identify emerging/declining markets over the next 5 years.
- To have a thorough fact based analysis with information about value of the foodservice market across the channels in both the sectors and the underlying factors that are driving the channel sales. For example, development of Czech Republic as a medical tourist destination in Europe will drive the Healthcare foodservice sales.
- The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the major trends that will shape the foodservice market and will provide a clear picture about the future opportunities that can be explored, resulting in revenue expansion. E.g. ongoing trend of “Lunch Specials” has led many full-service restaurants and some pubs to offer special lunch menus at lower prices to attract meal voucher holders.
- Brief overview of the key foodservice companies in the Czech Republic with information about their business descriptions, product profiles and number of outlets. This will provide a total competitive landscape of the sector.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
China’s demand for Food Services has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth ...
China’s demand for Restaurant has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which ...
China’s demand for Fast Food has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which ...