Table of Contents
Plant Life Extension (PLEX) for Nuclear Power, Update 2015 - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2025
“Plant Life Extension (PLEX) for Nuclear Power, Update 2015 - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2025”, the latest report from industry analysis specialist GlobalData, offers comprehensive information and analysis of the global nuclear plant life extension (PLEX) market.
The report provides a clear overview of and detailed insight into the global PLEX market. It explains the key drivers and challenges affecting the market and also provides data regarding historic and forecast market size, both globally and in the key nuclear power market countries: US, Canada, UK, France, Russia, Ukraine, Japan, and South Korea.
The report uses data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Detailed historic and forecast statistics for cumulative nuclear capacity and annual electricity generation from 2006 to 2025, globally and for each of the key countries.
- Coverage of the key growth drivers and challenges related to the global PLEX market.
- Coverage of number of reactors starting PLEX, combined capacity of all plants starting PLEX, and the market size of PLEX for each year during 2006-2025, at a global, regional and key country level.
- Competitive landscape discussing PLEX activities undertaken by all the market contenders.
Reasons to buy
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for the PLEX market
- Maximize potential in the growth of the wind power market
- Identify key partners and business-development avenues
- Respond to competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Radiation Detection, Monitoring and Safety in US$ Thousand by the following End-Use Sectors: Healthcare, Manufacturing, Nuclear Power, and Others. The report ...
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Nuclear Power market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period 2015-2022. Many nations around the world are looking at nuclear power to protest ...