Table of Contents
Aftermarket Automotive Direct Glazing Adhesives Market—North American Outlook and Trends : Vibrant Auto Insurance Environment and Technician Training by Suppliers Propels Demand for Aftermarket DGX Adhesives
This market insight covers the North American automotive direct glazing (DGX) adhesives aftermarket. Research segments are analyzed by polyurethanes and others, including silane-modified polymers. Demand for DGX adhesives, market growth, and trends are discussed at the total and segment levels for vertical markets: light- and medium-duty vehicles, and heavy-duty vehicles. Market sizes and growths have been provided (2014–2021) at the total and vertical market levels. Value chain dynamics, competitive structure, and product selection criteria are discussed in detail, in addition to key market drivers, industry challenges, company highlights, market metrics, market shares, revenue, market strategies, and end uses.
The demand for direct glazing (DGX) adhesives in the automotive aftermarket in North America was valued at $ million ( million standardized oz. cartridges) in 2014. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of % (by revenue) and % (by unit shipment) between 2014 and 2021.
- Demand from the automotive aftermarket and OEM segments for high-performance DGX adhesives is driven by regulatory trends toward vehicle driver and occupant safety.
- Compliance with crashworthiness Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) of the vehicle, by model and material handling factors at aftermarket replacement levels, are technologically intensive and differentiate the leading suppliers from others.
- The North American DGX adhesives market is dominated by the top multinational suppliers with established brand image among aftermarket entities.
- Establishing strong product lines of OEM-specified DGX adhesives compatible with various kinds of auto glazing and vehicle model assemblies is a critical competitive factor. Suppliers to the OEM segment can then leverage their products in the aftermarket segment to ensure brand longevity.
- Maintaining testing laboratories and employing independent crash test facilities to evaluate DGX adhesive performance (modulus, curing, safe drive-away times, viscosity, with or without primers) are important investment decisions.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
B2B eCommerce, Uberization of Repair Services will Draw Investment and Determine Competitive Strategy Global vehicles in operation will increase significantly over the 2017–2018 period, driving new opportunities ...
“Increasing penetration of telecommunication services in the automotive industry to fuel the top 10 automotive technologies market” The top 10 automotive technologies are projected to grow at a CAGR ...
Growing vehicle sales and parc is expected to fuel the automotive aftermarket for top 10 components The automotive aftermarket for top 10 components is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.75%, to reach a ...