Table of Contents
The Safety-Security Argument—Expanding Needs in a Connected Enterprise : The Quest for a Trusted and Secure IoIT Ecosystem will Result in an End-user Push Toward Advanced Solutions
As part of the Internet of Industrial Things (IoIT) research portfolio from the Industrial Automation and Process Control practice, this study provides a strategic outlook of cyber security requirements and best practices in a new era of connected assets and connected enterprises. It includes key challenges in the manufacturing industry due to advanced persistent threats as well as opportunities and strategies for cybersecurity value chain participants and solution providers. The report details the current state of the industry and throws light on the trends that are expected to change, providing various perspectives that help decipher the digital footprints.
- What is the impact of IoT on the industrial cyber security space?
- What are some of the critical challenges facing the industry regarding awareness/adoption?
- What are the key technologies that will influence developments in the industrial cyber security market?
- What are the key implications for factories of the future and critical infrastructure industries?
- What are the required solutions and best practices related to cyber security in the industrial space?
-While there is significant focus on network security measures, endpoint security solutions are a growing requirement in the industrial space.
-Approximately % of the vulnerabilities in the control systems’ hierarchy levels are concentrated in the operational and enterprise levels.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Rise in security breaches and incidents among the enterprises is expected to drive the growth of the security technologies market during the forecast period” The report titled The Top 10 security ...
“Growing demand for managed network services, greater network accessibility, and superior network security, and the need for improving the business process at a minimum cost are driving the managed network ...
“The rising security breaches targeting enterprises and increasing sophistication of cyber-attacks are driving the incident response services market” The incident response services market size is estimated ...