Table of Contents
The 2015 12th Annual Report and Survey of Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Capacity and Production is the most recent study of biotherapeutic developers and contract manufacturing organizations' current and projected future capacity and production. The report contains the industry's definitive, quantitative analysis and includes 12 years of biopharma trends as well as a review of current opportunities and in-depth coverage by several subject matter experts of critical issues affecting the industry.
This report's 468 pages of data-rich analysis are spread over 13 chapters containing more than 200 graphs and charts. The survey includes responses from 237 responsible individuals at biopharmaceutical manufacturers and contract manufacturing organizations from 28 countries. The methodology also includes responses from an additional 164 direct suppliers of raw materials, services and equipment to this industry.
The 12th Annual Report and Survey of Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing provides over 12 years of global trend analysis to help your decision-making. The Biopharmaceutical Report covers many critical areas including: industry growth, downstream processing, single use systems, outsourcing, capacity, fill-finish operations, quality management, hiring and much more! Detailed monograph discussions from industry experts are also included, covering the events that have shaped the past year and evaluations of how they will affect, or create trends that will shape biopharmaceutical manufacturing over the next 5 years. This year's edition also includes for the first time a chapter on Fill-and-Finish operations; over the past few years, advances in technologies, drug delivery, and single-use applications have increasingly made this segment an area of interest for innovation.
Top trends identified include:
- Focus today is on manufacturing and productivity
- Operations budgets are growing, from R&D to new capital equipment
- Single-use systems and disposable devices among the new bio-innovations most in demand
- U.S. and EU are stepping up their Biosimilars pipeline
- Hiring growing rapidly in key areas; 51% of companies unable to hire the right PD staff
- China is now the #1 "potential" outsourcing destination
- Suppliers are increasing their R&D and focus on improved productivity
- Fill-Finish operations are going high-tech and single-use
- Bioprocessing is getting better as failure rates have been almost cut in half over the past 8 years
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Use this report to: - Identify key market dynamics and the factors impacting the global protein-labeling market and its subsegments. - Gain insight into global protein-labeling market and its market segments, ...
Biosimilars Market by Product (Recombinant Non-glycosylated Proteins (Insulin, rHGH, Interferon), glycosylated (mAb, EPO), Peptides (Glucagon, Calcitonin)), Manufacturing (In-House, CM0) & Application ...
“The fruit & vegetable processing enzymes market projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.7%” The fruit & vegetable processing enzymes market is projected to reach USD 41.39 billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 6.7% ...