Table of Contents
Emerging Opportunities for ICT Providers in the Healthcare Industry
Increasing technology adoption is transforming traditional healthcare delivery mechanisms, enabling improved patient outcomes. A lot of the effort towards automating the healthcare system is currently focused on mobile health and connected hospitals. With significant growth of the global aged population, technology providers have an opportunity to offer solutions to support independent living for the elderly in smart living ecosystems, whether at home or in care communities. This study outlines the main technology trends in the aged care market and provides insight into the opportunities for major ICT stakeholders.
About the Connected Industries Insight Series
Frost & Sullivan’s Connected Industries Insight Series deliverables offer ICT providers a detailed overview of vertical market opportunities. By combining the industry knowledge of our verticallyorientated
analysts with the expertise of our dedicated ICT research teams, we deliver a comprehensive view of markets that are ripe for ICT growth.
Connected Industries Insight Series
- Condensed versions of published market studies drawn from Frost & Sullivan’s dedicated, vertically-orientated research practices
o Written with an ICT audience in mind, detailing what information is needed to tailor vertical growth strategies
- Targeted strategic and tactical advice to support vertical growth strategies
- Each deliverable provides:
o Market overview, including key trends, drivers, and restraints
o Recommendations for ICT providers wanting to target growth opportunities in the market
Executive Summary—An Ageing World
Towards a Silver Tsunami by 2020
Impact of the Ageing Population on Nations
- High Cost of Care: The cost of care will rise, as the proportion of aged population will rise compared to younger population. This will lead to shortage of skilled manpower and high cost of care in aged care
homes and villages.
- More Burden on Public Care Systems: Long queues in public funded homes or community homes may lead to a compromise in quality, service dissatisfaction, and lack of care.
- In the next ?– years seniors may be left with no choice but to relocate to other nations in search of affordable care systems.
- Not all seniors are expected to be able to afford medical insurance and private care homes.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This new 373-page report from VPGMarketResearch contains 61 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of the POC clinical chemistry market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, ...
This new 418-page report from VPGMarketResearch contains 42 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of the POC coagulation testing market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, ...
This new 366-page report from VPGMarketResearch contains 39 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of the PT and APTT testing in POC locations, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory ...