Table of Contents
Rising Aging Population and Disabilities from Non-Communicable Diseases Are the Major Drivers of the Medical Lifting Sling Market
The report segments the medical lifting slings market by product, usage type, material, end user and region. The transfer sling segment is expected to be the largest segment and it also has the fastest growth rate in the forecast period. Universal slings segment is the second leading segment in terms of growth rate and market share. This growth can be attributed to the universal application of this type of sling even to amputee patients.
On the basis of type of material, the medical lifting sling market is categorized into nylon, padded, mesh, canvas, and others (polypropylene and cotton). Nylon is the largest as well as fastest growing segment of this market. Flexibility and the low cost of nylon are responsible for the large share of this segment.
Hospitals are the major end users of the medical lifting sling market, followed by home care facilities. Factors such as increasing incidences of lifestyle diseases and high recovery cost from injuries are promoting use of patient medical lifting sling which in turn is propelling market growth.
From an insight perspective, this research report focuses on qualitative data, market size, and growth of various segments and subsegments, competitive landscape, and company profiles. The qualitative data covers various levels of industry analysis such as market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and threats). The report also offers market sizes and data of the various segments in this industry. It focuses on emerging and high-growth segments, high-growth regions, and initiatives by governments. The competitive landscape covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players in the last three years. The company profiles comprise basic views on the key players in the medical lifting sling market and the strategies adopted by them to maintain and increase their market shares in the near future. The above mentioned market research data, current market size, and forecast of the future trends will help key players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding product offerings, geographical focus, change in approach, R&D investments for innovations in products and technologies, and levels of output in order to remain successful.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
This report will enable both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help these firms, garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product portfolios of the top players in the medical lifting sling market. The report analyzes the medical lifting sling market by product, material, usage type, end users and geography
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the medical lifting sling market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in the medical lifting sling market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various product across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the medical lifting sling market
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
This 973-page report contains 153 tables and provides comprehensive analysis of the diagnostic testing markets outside the main hospital laboratory (ERs, ORs, and ICUs). The report includes analysis ...
This 973-page report contains 153 tables and provides comprehensive analysis of the diagnostic testing markets outside the main hospital laboratory (ERs, ORs, and ICUs). The report includes analysis of ...
Complete report $11,500. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $7,500. Summary This comprehensive report contains 306 pages, 59 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers ...