Table of Contents
Smart Classrooms/Ed tech is constantly growing with the latest advancements in technology and incredible innovations. This is rapidly changing the traditional way of learning and instructing. Nowadays, with the increase in the usage of tablets, laptops, e-readers, and smartphones, students are exposed to various educational technologies at an early age. Smart Classrooms/Ed Tech products and services are highly beneficial for students, instructors, and parents. Smart Classrooms facilitate the teaching and learning process to boost the students’ performance. It is coming up as one of the most propitious solutions used in education.
The Ed Tech and Smart Classroom market includes numerous hardware and system products according to the requirements of its end-users. This market is diversified and competitive in nature, with a large number of well-established market players, such as Microsoft, Blackboard Inc, Cisco systems, Dell Inc, Fujitsu Limited, HP, and IBM Corporation, along with mid-tier companies, such as Smart Technologies, Jenzabar, Dynavox Mayer-Johnson, and Dreambox Learning.
However, the bigger firms in the market are increasingly acquiring small players in an attempt to expand their offerings all across the globe.
The Global Ed Tech and Smart Classrooms market is estimated grow from USD 43.27 billion in 2015 to USD 93.76 billion in 2020. North America (NA) is expected to experience a slow growth, though it is still expected to record high revenues.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis, such as industry analysis (industry trends and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging- and high-growth segments of the Ed Tech and Smart Classroom market, high-growth regions, and their respective government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market, share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information has been provided on the Ed Technology and Smart Classroom solutions offered by the top players in the Global Ed Tech and Smart Classroom market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the Global Ed Tech and Smart Classroom market have been provided
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets has been provided. The report analyses the markets for various Global Ed Tech and Smart Classroom solutions across all regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, recent developments, and investments in the Global Ed Tech and Smart Classroom market has been provided
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the Global Ed Tech and Smart Classroom Market has also been provided
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
About Student Information System SIS are highly compatible and can be installed either on a web server or local server of institutions. This encourages schools to adopt software as they will not incu ...
About Education Testing and Assessment Tests and assessments form an essential part of the learning processes as they incorporate various metrics to help teachers quantify the performance of students. ...
About Virtual Schools A virtual school operates on an online learning platform and offers courses pertaining to various fields entirely through digital methodologies. These schools provide students an ...