Table of Contents
The “European Smart Packaging Market” report provides an in-depth analysis of the various market segments and its sub-segments. The Smart packaging market is segmented by technology, vertical and geography. Depending on the technology the market is segmented into three types namely active packaging, intelligent packaging (IP) and modified atmosphere packaging (MAP). Based on vertical, Smart Packaging market divided into Food & Beverages, Automotive, Healthcare, Personal Care and others. Based on the geography the market is categorized into Germany, France Italy, Spain, UK and rest of Europe.
The report focuses on current and upcoming market trends such as Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, and Challenges, technological advancements, Porters Five Forces analysis to assess the intensity of competition in the market. The market values are presented in the form of tables and graphs for better interpretation.
Market Size Estimations
The market assessment is made by the core industry experts using our 360° research approach. The data is derived from the most reliable, authenticated data sources and is validated by the industry experts (Primary Research). Both top down and bottom up analysis are implemented to enhance the accuracy of the market figures. The market projections are calculated for the next 8 years using the actual market numbers of previous year as the base year.
This section provides the overview of the key players that are leading in the industry, covering their business operations, financials, list of products & services, SWOT analysis, major developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, partnerships, joint ventures, new product launch, expansions etc.
- Market share assessments for all the mentioned market segments and sub-segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years for all the given segments
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping, mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Market Insights The Global Advanced Packaging market is valued at USD 26.59 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 40.33 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 7.19% ...
Food packaging has no longer just a passive role in protecting and marketing a food product. New concepts of active and intelligent packaging play an increasingly important role by offering innovative ...
Market Insights The global smart packaging market estimated at USD 30.56 billion in 2015 is projected to reach USD 38.12 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 4.52% over the forecast period. With research showing ...