Table of Contents
Negative Pressure Wound Therapy - Current and Future Players
The global negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) market is a burgeoning market with numerous players developing innovative technologies. Recent advancements in the field of wound management have greatly expanded the potential of therapeutic applications. The market for devices that can perform the treatment, including stand-alone devices, portable devices, disposable devices, and canisters, is expected to grow steadily through 2021.
Increasing physician and patient awareness of NPWT as well as the rising prevalence of diseases directly associated with the onset of chronic wounds, such as diabetes mellitus and cardiovascular disease, are expected to drive the growth of the global NPWT market. The development of increasingly lightweight portable NPWT devices will improve overall patient satisfaction with the treatment. With improvements in the design of NPWT devices, they have the potential to become the standard of treatment for acute and chronic wounds in the coming years.
The report provides up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on the key players that shape this market. This includes an analysis of company market shares, industry trends, and corporate strategy. The report identifies the unmet needs in the market while providing an understanding of physicians’ perceptions and decision-making processes in using and evaluating the adoption of different types of NPWT devices.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
- “What Physicians Think” quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. In this report you will understand the perceptions of leading wound management specialists, plastic and reconstructive surgeons, and general surgeons from around the world. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for NPWT devices.
- Competitive Assessment including device approval analysis.
- Coverage of key market players and company profiles including business description, financial overview, product portfolio assessment, and SWOT analysis.
- Strategic Assessment of the market through market impact analysis, future market scenario, and company analysis.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a high level view of the trends shaping and driving the PHV market.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies, and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Take a comprehensive look at the market’s device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
Please note: this report requires certain updates. We have all the information available but require 4 business days to complete the process and ensure it is as up-to-date as possible.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2017 Summary GlobalData’s Medical Devices sector report, “Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) - Medical Devices Pipeline ...
This study covers the world outlook for negative pressure wound therapies (NPWT) across more than 190 countries. For each year reported, estimates are given for the latent demand, or potential industry ...
Global Diabetic Foot Ulcers & Pressure Ulcers Market: Overview Diabetic Foot Ulcers and Pressure Ulcers are types of chronic wounds, affecting millions of people around the world. The prevalence of diabetes ...