Table of Contents
Negative Pressure Wound Therapy - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
The Asia-Pacific (APAC) negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) market is a burgeoning market that is expected to continue to grow through 2021. Increasing physician and patient awareness of NPWT as well as the rising prevalence of diseases directly associated with the onset of chronic wounds, such as diabetes mellitus and cardiovascular disease, are expected to drive the growth of the APAC NPWT market. NPWT devices, including stand-alone devices, portable devices, disposable devices, and canisters can be used to treat patients with complex acute or chronic wounds.
The NPWT market in the APAC region is determined for three major APAC markets: Japan, China, and India. The report provides insights into the competitive landscape, the marketed and pipeline products, the current and emerging players and market analysis of the different device segments within the NPWT market in the APAC region. The report also provides insight into the unmet needs and an understanding of physician perceptions and decision-making process in using NPWT. This report is built using data and information sourced from secondary sources and primary research interviews with leading wound management specialists, plastic and reconstructive surgeons, and general surgeons, with in-house analysis conducted by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future NPWT market outlook in the APAC region? What trends are affecting these markets?
- Which are the key, high growth markets that manufacturers should expand into? Which markets are growing the fastest, and what are the top-selling products in each segment?
- What are the unmet needs with NPWT devices currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfill these unmet needs?
- What clinical factors and technical specifications influence a physician to use one type of NPWT over another? What is physician perception and market outlook of NPWT?
- What are the challenges and complications of NPWT that have hindered widespread adoption?
- With developing the next-generation of NPWT devices, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the APAC NPWT market?
- Overview of wound management, including anatomy, epidemiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment guidelines and modalities.
- Annualized total NPWT market revenue from 2011-2021 including adoption patterns in the APAC region.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, reimbursement and regulatory considerations, and implications for the NPWT market.
- Pipeline analysis: Comprehensive data split across different stages of development, including a discussion of emerging trends and NPWT devices in development.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the APAC NPWT market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, barriers and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
- “What Physicians Think” quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. In this report you will understand the perceptions of leading wound management specialists, plastic and reconstructive surgeons, and general surgeons from around the world. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Please note: this report requires certain updates. We have all the information available but require 4 business days to complete the process and ensure it is as up-to-date as possible.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2017 Summary GlobalData’s Medical Devices sector report, “Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) - Medical Devices Pipeline ...
This study covers the world outlook for negative pressure wound therapies (NPWT) across more than 190 countries. For each year reported, estimates are given for the latent demand, or potential industry ...
Global Diabetic Foot Ulcers & Pressure Ulcers Market: Overview Diabetic Foot Ulcers and Pressure Ulcers are types of chronic wounds, affecting millions of people around the world. The prevalence of diabetes ...