Table of Contents
The beverage industry has continued to contract in the first half of the year. With inflation also on the rise, consumer's purchasing power has been worn away with price rises expected at around a quarter for beverages. Importation has been either suspended or limited due to a lack of demand in the country. With the presidential elections on the horizon nothing is set to change until after votes have been cast.
- Sports drinks and carbonates managed positive growths despite poor economic conditions
- Flavoured water is on the rise due to its affordability
- The poor economic situation affected most categories, with import quotas mostly affecting energy drinks
- Dairy products with a higher value have decreased compared to the cheaper white milk which was the only category to break even
Canadean's Argentina Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q2-15 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Topline consumption volumes for Q2-2015 vs Q2-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts for all beverage categories
- Carbonates consumption data for Q2-2015 vs Q2-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavour
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2015
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Argentina beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Argentina to back your marketing initiatives
- Analyse the latest beverage category 2015 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry 'hot topic' offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The report package World Frozen Fruit and Nut Market to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for frozen ...
The report package World Provisionally Preserved Fruit and Nut Market to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future ...
The report package World Dried Fruit Market to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for dried fruits ...
Fruit And Veget...