Table of Contents
A poor packaged water performance brought down the soft drinks market. High youth unemployment is standing in the way of both soft drink and ACB improving. The flooding in 2013 was not repeated, leading to a decrease in both packaged and bulk/HOD water and overall weather did not affect consumption.
- Price of raw milk was very low due to high supply, after the export ban, increasing volumes consumed
- Alcoholic drinks led the dropping trend of ACB
- Retail chains have started clearing shelf space for PL brands, reducing the number of named brands on shelves
- Off-premise sales increased due to price promotions on necessary beverages, with Horeca continuing to suffer
Canadean's Bosnia Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q2-15 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Topline consumption volumes for Q2-2015 vs Q2-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts for all beverage categories
- Carbonates consumption data for Q2-2015 vs Q2-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavour
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2015
- Analysis of significant activity in the soft drinks market, including new product introductions (ranked by brand owner and detailing flavour, pack type/size, retail price and selected product shots)
- Update on important soft drinks corporate activity
- Quarterly selected retail price movements for key brands by category covering the most recent five quarters
- Our annual Q2 special focus update on the latest trends in Private Label soft drinks
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Bosnia beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Bosnia to back your marketing initiatives
- Analyse the latest beverage category 2015 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry 'hot topic' offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
The report package World Juice Market to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for juice in the world. ...
Global Sparkling Wine (Wines) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Sparkling Wine (Wines) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics" ...
Global Fortified Wine (Wines) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Fortified Wine (Wines) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics" ...