Table of Contents
Purchasing power is increasing as urbanization continues to spread, with modern retail becoming present in both towns and rural areas. China's GDP is set to increase and the economy to stabilize increasing people's confidence and purchasing power. The weather for the quarter was higher than average creating the ideal atmosphere for beverage consumption. High added value categories, namely energy drinks and iced/rtd coffee, have continued to increase in volume and maintain their high growth rates.
- Dairy drinks have seen a marked rise with drinking yoghurt and dairy milk alternatives showing the highest rise
- Although this looks to be a challenging year the industry is still looking at a reasonable growth
- Small coffee shops have started losing out to bigger chains in the hot coffee category
- The demand for mainstream products has remarkably increased hot tea demand
- Still drinks and iced/rtd tea drinks have seen a marked decline as the leading players start to lose momentum
Canadean's China Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q2-15 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Topline consumption volumes for Q2-2015 vs Q2-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts for all beverage categories
- Carbonates consumption data for Q2-2015 vs Q2-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavour
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2015
- Analysis of significant activity in the soft drinks market, including new product introductions (ranked by brand owner and detailing flavour, pack type/size, retail price and selected product shots)
- Update on important soft drinks corporate activity
- Quarterly selected retail price movements for key brands by category covering the most recent five quarters
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the China beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in China to back your marketing initiatives
- Analyse the latest beverage category 2015 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry 'hot topic' offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global Soymilk & Soy Drinks (Dairy & Soy Food) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Soymilk & Soy Drinks (Dairy & Soy Food) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market ...
Global Still Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Still Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast ...
Global Iced/Rtd Coffee Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Iced/Rtd Coffee Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, ...