Table of Contents
The Finnish economy is still suffering, but stable prices have seen consumer confidence increase. The Centre Party was elected in April, and pledged to create 200,000 jobs. Soft drinks suffered a dip due to bad weather, an early Easter, the suffering economy, and a rise in sugar prices.
- Packaged water held most of the volume in soft drinks
- Iced/rtd coffee remained the most dynamic category
- PL has a strong presence in Finland, as it addresses price concerns better than brands
- Smaller ACB categories have been seen to perform better this quarter
Canadean's Finland Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q2-15 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Topline consumption volumes for Q2-2015 vs Q2-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts for all beverage categories
- Carbonates consumption data for Q2-2015 vs Q2-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavour
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2015
- Analysis of significant activity in the soft drinks market, including new product introductions (ranked by brand owner and detailing flavour, pack type/size, retail price and selected product shots)
- Update on important soft drinks corporate activity
- Our annual Q2 special focus update on the latest trends in Private Label soft drinks
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Finland beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Finland to back your marketing initiatives
- Analyse the latest beverage category 2015 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry 'hot topic' offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global Iced/Rtd Tea Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Iced/Rtd Tea Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth ...
Iced/Rtd Tea Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market in Europe - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Iced/Rtd Tea Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market in Europe - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, ...
Quarterly Beverage Tracker Fourth Quarter 2016: India Summary In India, regional players gained market share from national players due to poor supply of major brands in tier II and III cities in Q4-16. ...