Table of Contents
The GDP is on the rise and the hiring of permanent employees has also seen an increase, pushing down unemployment. Higher temperatures throughout the quarter have seen all beverages grow, especially beer which has slowed down the decline in alcoholic drinks that has been seen in the past few quarters. Consumer confidence has continued to rise, with business owners also being more optimistic about their performance.
- White milk sales have suffered, with lactose-free milk seeing more positive trends
- Packaged water has been behind the steady growth of soft drinks
- Most PL products declined with still water being the only growth due to gains in the discount channel
- Carbonates and iced/rtd tea drinks have seen an improved performance contributing to the growth of soft drinks
Canadean's Italy Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q2-15 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Topline consumption volumes for Q2-2015 vs Q2-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts for all beverage categories
- Carbonates consumption data for Q2-2015 vs Q2-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavour
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2015
- Analysis of significant activity in the soft drinks market, including new product introductions (ranked by brand owner and detailing flavour, pack type/size, retail price and selected product shots)
- Update on important soft drinks corporate activity
- Quarterly selected retail price movements for key brands by category covering the most recent five quarters
- Our annual Q2 special focus update on the latest trends in Private Label soft drinks
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Italy beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Italy to back your marketing initiatives
- Analyse the latest beverage category 2015 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry 'hot topic' offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global Soymilk & Soy Drinks (Dairy & Soy Food) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Soymilk & Soy Drinks (Dairy & Soy Food) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market ...
Global Still Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Still Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast ...
Global Iced/Rtd Coffee Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Iced/Rtd Coffee Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, ...