Table of Contents
The Macedonian economy experienced a continued reduction in unemployment as well as an increase in GDP. The positive economic outlook combined with the warm weather drove growth in most categories compared to Q2-14. PL products enjoyed the biggest gains as consumers reverted to them in light of an increasing consumer price index.
- Warmer weather aided consumption
- GDP is set to grow by 3.8% for 2015, lower than previous years, however still positive
- Overall most soft drinks categories saw a rise in the last quarter
- The only categories not to experience growth were fruit powders, white milk and flavored milk
Canadean's Macedonia Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q2-15 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Topline consumption volumes for Q2-2015 vs Q2-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts for all beverage categories
- Carbonates consumption data for Q2-2015 vs Q2-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavour
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2015
- Analysis of significant activity in the soft drinks market, including new product introductions (ranked by brand owner and detailing flavour, pack type/size, retail price and selected product shots)
- Update on important soft drinks corporate activity
- Quarterly selected retail price movements for key brands by category covering the most recent five quarters
- Our annual Q2 special focus update on the latest trends in Private Label soft drinks
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Macedonia beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Macedonia to back your marketing initiatives
- Analyse the latest beverage category 2015 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry 'hot topic' offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The report package World Juice Market to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for juice in the world. ...
Global Sports Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Sports Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast ...
Global Squash/Syrups (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Squash/Syrups (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast ...