Table of Contents
GDP continued to grow but it is overall lagging behind the rest of the UK, with consumer confidence remaining high. The sugar level in some soft drinks has attracted media attention with Tesco planning to reduce the amount of sugar on the shelves. A mixed quarter in terms of weather has seen a drop in consumption.
- PL is on the up and brand loyalty has decreased with there now being no shame in buying PL products
- Carbonates and sports drinks volumes are in decline
- Energy drinks are continuing to show growth especially in PL
- Volume decline were seen in beer and cider
Canadean's Northern Ireland Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q2-15 covering carbonates, sports drinks, energy drinks, beer and cider is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Topline consumption volumes for Q2-2015 vs Q2-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts for all beverage categories
- Carbonates consumption data for Q2-2015 vs Q2-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavour
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2015
- Analysis of significant activity in the soft drinks market, including new product introductions (ranked by brand owner and detailing flavour, pack type/size, retail price and selected product shots)
- Update on important soft drinks corporate activity
- Quarterly selected retail price movements for key brands by category covering the most recent five quarters
- Our annual Q2 special focus update on the latest trends in Private Label soft drinks
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Northern Ireland beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Northern Ireland to back your marketing initiatives
- Analyse the latest beverage category 2015 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry 'hot topic' offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The report package World Juice Market to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for juice in the world. ...
Global Sports Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Sports Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast ...
Global Squash/Syrups (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Squash/Syrups (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast ...