Table of Contents
GDP further improved, unemployment dropped and for the fourth quarter in a row Poland has recorded deflation. The weather was also warmer aiding beverage consumption. Packaged water, juice, and energy drinks drove the market growth to 2%.
- PL is on the up with good development noted in packaged water, energy drinks, juice and nectars
- Energy drinks also performed well
- Cola and lemon carbonates remained stable
- Lipton registered good sales of its iced/rtd tea drinks, boosting the category. Nestea however recorded a decline
Canadean's Poland Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q2-15 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Topline consumption volumes for Q2-2015 vs Q2-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts for all beverage categories
- Carbonates consumption data for Q2-2015 vs Q2-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavour
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2015
- Analysis of significant activity in the soft drinks market, including new product introductions (ranked by brand owner and detailing flavour, pack type/size, retail price and selected product shots)
- Update on important soft drinks corporate activity
- Quarterly selected retail price movements for key brands by category covering the most recent five quarters
- Our annual Q2 special focus update on the latest trends in Private Label soft drinks
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Poland beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Poland to back your marketing initiatives
- Analyse the latest beverage category 2015 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry 'hot topic' offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Iced/Rtd Tea Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Iced/Rtd Tea Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth ...
Iced/Rtd Tea Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market in Europe - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Iced/Rtd Tea Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market in Europe - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, ...
Quarterly Beverage Tracker Fourth Quarter 2016: India Summary In India, regional players gained market share from national players due to poor supply of major brands in tier II and III cities in Q4-16. ...