Table of Contents
GDP performance for the year has been lowered and the decline is mainly due to a decrease in the export of commodities. Unemployment however continues to stay at around 5%. The sanctions imposed on Russia after its involvement in Ukraine are hindering growth. The extra rain in this quarter didn't help the negative trend that soft drinks are showing.
- An increase in retail prices has seen the demand for carbonates and JNSD fall
- Liquid dairy drinks fell after a reduction in sales of cultured dairy drinks and the diminishing purchasing power of the low income population
- Increased Ruble prices on imported drinks have seen most alcoholic drinks suffer a double digit decline
- Packaged water and iced/rtd tea drinks fell less significantly as their retail prices are less dependent on the Ruble
Canadean's Russia Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q2-15 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Topline consumption volumes for Q2-2015 vs Q2-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts for all beverage categories
- Carbonates consumption data for Q2-2015 vs Q2-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavour
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2015
- Analysis of significant activity in the soft drinks market, including new product introductions (ranked by brand owner and detailing flavour, pack type/size, retail price and selected product shots)
- Update on important soft drinks corporate activity
- Quarterly selected retail price movements for key brands by category covering the most recent five quarters
- Our annual Q2 special focus update on the latest trends in Private Label soft drinks
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Russia beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Russia to back your marketing initiatives
- Analyse the latest beverage category 2015 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry 'hot topic' offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Soymilk & Soy Drinks (Dairy & Soy Food) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Soymilk & Soy Drinks (Dairy & Soy Food) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market ...
Global Still Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Still Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast ...
Global Iced/Rtd Coffee Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Iced/Rtd Coffee Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, ...