Table of Contents
Research Reviews from BCC Research provide market professionals with concise market coverage within a specific research category. These Research Reviews include portions of several market research reports that were published in 2013, and are an efficient way for market professionals to keep up with the general market developments of 2013.
Please note that page references in the text are to pages in the original, complete report, and do not reflect the actual page numbers in this Research Review.
This 2013 Biotechnology Research Review includes excerpts from the following reports:
• BIO127A RNAi Technologies and Global Markets.
• BIO126A Next Generation Sequencing: Emerging Clinical Applications and Global Markets.
• BIO051B Bioinformatics: Technologies and Global Markets.
• BIO055A Metabolomics: Technologies and Global Markets.
• BIO021D Global Markets and Manufacturing Technologies for Protein Drugs.
• The global RNAi research tool and reagent, therapeutic, diagnostic, and agriculture market was valued at $210.2 million in 2012. The RNAi market is expected to reach $220.3 million in 2013 and $290 million by 2018, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% for the period of 2013 to 2018.
• The next generation sequencing market reached $231.7 million in 2012. The market is expected to reach $510.7 million in 2013 and $7.6 billion in 2018 for a CAGR of 71.6%.
• The global bioinformatics market was valued at nearly $2.8 billion in 2011, nearly $3.2 billion in 2012, and is forecast to grow to nearly $7.5 billion by 2017 after increasing at a CAGR of 18.7%.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The BCC Research report provides a comprehensive analysis of CNS biomarkers on a global basis. Its aim is to provide a range of information, from detailed product analyses within disease sub segments to ...
This BCC Research report provides an overview of the current and future states of the RNA Sequencing (RNA Seq) market for the years 2015, 2016 and 2020 in segments such as instruments, tools and reagents, ...
This BCC Research report determines the status of current and emerging biochip technologies and products and assess their worldwide growth potential over a five-year period from 2015 to 2020. The study ...