Get this report today!
Table of Contents
Research Reviews from BCC Research provide market professionals with concise market coverage within a specific research category. These Research Reviews include portions of several market research reports that were published in 2013, and are an efficient way for market professionals to keep up with the general market developments of 2013.
Please note that page references in the text are to pages in the original, complete report, and do not reflect the actual page numbers in this Research Review.
This 2013 Biotechnology Research Review includes excerpts from the following reports:
• BIO127A RNAi Technologies and Global Markets.
• BIO126A Next Generation Sequencing: Emerging Clinical Applications and Global Markets.
• BIO051B Bioinformatics: Technologies and Global Markets.
• BIO055A Metabolomics: Technologies and Global Markets.
• BIO021D Global Markets and Manufacturing Technologies for Protein Drugs.
• The global RNAi research tool and reagent, therapeutic, diagnostic, and agriculture market was valued at $210.2 million in 2012. The RNAi market is expected to reach $220.3 million in 2013 and $290 million by 2018, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% for the period of 2013 to 2018.
• The next generation sequencing market reached $231.7 million in 2012. The market is expected to reach $510.7 million in 2013 and $7.6 billion in 2018 for a CAGR of 71.6%.
• The global bioinformatics market was valued at nearly $2.8 billion in 2011, nearly $3.2 billion in 2012, and is forecast to grow to nearly $7.5 billion by 2017 after increasing at a CAGR of 18.7%.
Talk to Louis
+1 718 618 4302
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
STUDY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES This BCC Research report, BIO073B: Cancer Profiling and Pathways: Technologies and Global Markets, provides a detailed overview and thorough analysis and insight of the present ...
STUDY OBJECTIVES Newly developed life sciences tools and reagents promote interdisciplinary research environments that integrate basic biological science with engineering and computational disciplines. ...
REPORT HIGHLIGHTS The global market for sequencing products and services reached $3.5 billion in 2012. This market is expected to grow to nearly $4.5 billion in 2013 and nearly 11.7 billion in 2018, a ...
... Achieving ~36x average coverage/human build/lane 34 factory-scale sequencing $10m price for 10 systems incremental systems for $1m whole human genome sequencing only 18,000 genomes per year ~5 ...
... imaging biomarkers: today, tomorrow, and challenges dr. Edward plut, pharm.D., Vice president, product management & business development siemens petnet solutions 10:30 11:00 multimodal molecular imaging ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.