Table of Contents
The Global Activated Carbon Market is valued at $2.14 billion in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.8% to reach $5.59 billion by 2022. The factors that are driving the market are huge demand for mercury control applications and strict water regulations. Whereas factors such as increase in price levels due to scarce raw materials inhibiting growth of the market. The global activated carbon market was driven by huge demand from the U.S. and Asia Pacific.The powdered activated carbon market is the fastest growing segment globally.
Activated Carbon Market is segmented by product, by application, by end-users and by geography. Depending on the various products, the market is categorized into Bead, Extruded, Granular, Impregnated, Pellet and Powdered. Based on application, the market is classified as Gas phase and Liquid phase. Based on End-users, the market is segregated into Automotive Industry, Food & Beverage Processing and Pharmaceutical & Medical. Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. Significant mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures are the industry trends that are playing a major role for the market growth.
The key players in the Activated Carbon Market include Ada Carbon Solutions LLC, Arkema S.A., Calgon Carbon Corp., Haycarb PLC, Clarimex Group, EvoquaWater Technologies, MeadWestvaco Corp., Osaka Gas Chemical Co. Ltd., Universal Carbons and Siemens Water Technologies Corp.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
A strategic assessment of the competitive environment is widely recognized as one of the highest priority management responsibilities, a task crucial to business survival, growth and profitability. Timely ...
Glyphosate, a broad-spectrum non-selective herbicide widely used to kill unwanted plants both in agricultural and in non-agricultural landscapes, has been in a leading position in the world's herbicides ...
Global Ultra Hard Material Cutting Machines Market: Overview Ultra hard material cutting machines are efficient tools that are used to cut, drill and groove various industrial super hard materials which ...