Table of Contents
The global Alternative Fuels market is estimated to be $7.2 million in 2014 and is expected to reach $13.8 million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 8.4%. The key factor influencing the global alternative fuel markets are increase in global vehicle production, demand and sales. The increase in crude oil prices, government regulations to reduce greenhouse gases emissions are major drivers for the growth of Alternative fuels advisor market.
Global Alternative Fuels Market is mainly segmented by Source and Geography. Based on Source, market is classified into Hydrogen & Fuel Cell, Solar, Hydro, and Bio power, Energy Efficiency, Geothermal, Transformation Technologies and Wind. By Geography, the Alternative Fuels Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. North America is the fastest growing region in the global Alternative Fuels market. Asia Pacific is expected to be the largest market with increasing in demand and economic conditions.
The key players in the Alternative Fuels Market include Canadian Solar Inc., First Solar (FSLR), Enphase, NextEra Energy, SunPower Corp., TerraForm Power, Viviant Solar, Inc., SolarCity Corp., Plug Power Inc., SunEdison, Inc.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
China’s demand for Alternative Energy has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth ...
This study focuses on China’s Alternative Energy industry assessments and company profiles. In the two past decades, the industry has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing ...
This study focuses on China’s Alternative Energy industry forecasts. In the two past decades, the industry has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities ...