Table of Contents
The Global Biorefinery Products market is accounted for $437.74 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $1128.17 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 12.57% during the forecast period 2014-2022. The factors favoring the market growth include, volatile fossil fuel prices, limited fossil fuels, economical raw materials, use of bio fuels, rising investments. However, High initial investment and shortage of suppliers are the factors limiting the market growth.
Global Biorefinery Products market is segmented by Feedstock, by Products, by Segment and by Geography. Based on Feedstock, market is segmented into Whole crop, Reen bio refineries and Lignocellulosic. Based on Products, market is classified into Energetic and Non- Energetic. Based on Segment, market is categorized into Energy, Chemicals, Herbal/Botanicals and fuels. Biorefinery Products market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. North America and Europe leads the Biorefinery market. Asia pacific is expected to have the fastest growth rate.
The Key players in the market include Bayer Material Science, Green Plains Renewable Energy, Inc., Lanxes A.G, Dominion Energy Services LLC, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Valero Marketing and Supply Company, du Pont de Nemours and Company, DSM NV and Sinopec.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Synopsis "Fulcrum – Clark County Biorefinery – Nevada Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership ...
Synopsis "CPES – Project Genesis Biorefinery Facility – Louisiana Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details ...
Synopsis "CPES – Port of Alexandria Bio-Refinery – Louisiana Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ...