Table of Contents
Global Bisphenol A market size is accounted for $14.6 billion in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% to reach $21.9 billion by 2022. The drivers of the market are raising demand for polycarbonate plastics and epoxy resins, growth in global automobile sector and rapid growth in demand for Bisphenol A in developing countries. The challenges faced by the market are volatility in crude oil prices and ban on Bisphenol A in food contact materials due to health hazards posed by Bisphenol A. The restraints of the market are health issues and volatile petroleum prices. The opportunities for the market are polycarbonate got replaced by glass in automotives.
Bisphenol A market is segmented by application and by grography. Depending on the various applications, market is segmented into Epoxy resins, Polycarbonates, Flame retardants, Polyacrylat, Polyetherimide, Polysulfone resins and unsaturated polyester resins. By geography, market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. Asia Pacific has the largest market for Bisphenol A with 53% of market share. Significant mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures are the industry trends that are playing a major role for the market growth.
The key players in the Bisphenol A market include, Bayer Material Science, Dow Chemical, LG Chemical, Kumho P&B Chemicals, Mitsui Chemicals, SABIC Innovative Plastics, Formosa Plastics, Samyang Innochem, Teijin and Vinmar International.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Global paints & coatings market to register a CAGR of 5.07% from 2016 to 2021” The global paints & coatings market was valued at USD 141.58 billion in 2015 and is projected to register a CAGR of ...
“The epoxy curing agents market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.84% from 2017 to 2022” The global epoxy curing agents market is projected to reach USD 5.02 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 6.84% ...
“The epoxy composite market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.34% during the forecast period” The epoxy composite market is projected to reach USD 33.06 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.34% between ...