Table of Contents
The Global Blood Testing Market is valued at $50.35 billion in 2014 with CAGR of 2.35% is expected to reach $60.59 billion by 2022. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth are increasing diseases, aging population and also increase in demand for point of care testing (POCT). However, lack of awareness and unavailability of skilled labor are likely to restraint the market growth. Technical advancement and innovation in developing new equipment and tools is also driving the market growth.
The Global Blood Testing Market is segmented on the basis of technology, type, end user and geography. On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into Chemiluminescent immunoassay(CLIA), Radio immunoprecipitation assay(RIPA), Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA), Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), Transcription-mediated Amplification (TMA) and Immunofluorescence Assay (IFA). On the basis of type, the market is segmented into Complete Blood Count (CBC), Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) and Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR) and Tabletop OCT devices.The market is divided on the basis of end user into hospitals and clinics, diagnostic centers and homes. Global Blood Testing Market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World.
The key players in Global Blood Testing Market are Abbott Laboratories, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Baxter International, Gen-Probe Inc., Novartis Diagnostics, Roche Diagnostics, Becton Dickinson & Company, Biomerica Inc., bioMerieux Inc. and Cepheid Corporation.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
This 1,007-page report provides a comprehensive analysis of the emerging POC market segments, including their dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, ...
This 970-page report provides a comprehensive analysis of the physician office/group practice diagnostics market, including its dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive ...
This 286-page report presents comprehensive marketing and technological assessment, as well as medical rationale and diagnostic prospects, for the major categories of both circulating and cellular tests, ...