Table of Contents
The Global Cellulose Acetate Market is projected to exceed 1120 thousand metric tons by 2022. The factors that are influencing the market growth are increasing demand from filter tow sector. However factors such as growing cigarette consumption, preference to longer cigarette filters, usage of low tar cigarettes and application of cellulose acetate in LCD screens are driving the market. China is the leading consumer of cellulose acetate market, whereas the market in U.S. and Europe is diminishing due to rising awareness about hazards of smoking and strict government regulations.
Cellulose Acetate Market is segmented by application, by product and by geography. Depending on the various applications, market is categorized as Cigarette Filter Tow, Photographic Film, Surface Coatings Film & Sheet Castings and Textile Fibers. Based on products, market is classified as Cellulose Acetate Flakes and Cellulose Ester Plastics. Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. Asia-Pacific represents the largest region for cellulose acetate market worldwide. Significant mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures are the industry trends that are playing a major role for the market growth.
The key players in the Cellulose Acetate Market include Buckeye, Celanese Corporation, Eastman Chemical Company, Imperial Tobacco Group, Mitsubishi Rayon Co., Ltd., Daicel Corporation, Philip Morris International, Rotuba Extruders, Solvay Acetow GmbH and Primester.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
China cellulose fiber, fiber raw materials, and fiber production industry, 2017 is valuable for anyone who wants to invest in the cellulose fiber, fiber raw materials, and fiber production industry, to ...
The global cellulose fibers market is expected to reach USD 48.37 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The increasing gap between the demand and production of natural ...
Report Details Visiongain’s new 213 page report assesses that the global cellulosic fibre market will reach $9.1 billion in 2017. Are you involved in the Cellulosic Fibre Market or need to understand ...