Table of Contents
The Global Chemicals Research Market accounted for $4.78 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $6.78 billion by 2022 growing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.5% during forecast period 2014 to 2022. One of the key drivers of the market is the increase in usage of intermodal services. Asian countries have the highest growth due to construction, automotive, electronics and consumer goods industries which are the major consumers of chemicals. The increasing limitations on transportation of hazardous goods in certain countries are the challenges faced by the market. The restraining factors such as lack of infrastructure in several countries may cause difficulty for many players to expand their network outside their domestic boundaries.
Chemicals Research Market is segmented by type, by specialty, by application and by geography. Depending on the various types, the market is segmented into Commodity Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Agrochemicals, Petrochemicals, Industrial Chemicals and Biotech Products. Based on specialty, the market is categorized into Adhesives & Sealants, Construction Chemicals, Electronic Chemicals and Food Additives. Based on applications, the market is classified as Petrochemical Catalysts, Specialty Films, Textile Chemicals and Water Treatment. By geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. US is one of the fastest growing regions in Chemicals research market globally.
The key players in the Chemicals Research Market include AKZO Nobel N.V, BASF SE, Bison International BV, Danisco A/S, Wacker Chemie AG, Ciba Holding Inc, IVM Chemicals Srl, Johnson Matthey PLC, Royal DSM NV and Syngenta Ag.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The global specialty chemicals market was valued at USD XX billion in 2015, and is likely to reach USD XX billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of XX%, during the forecast period (2017 - 2022). Specialty ...
Use this report to: - Assess global market and quantify the demands for flame retardant chemicals by chemical type and end-use application over the years 2016 to 2022. - l Understand current market dynamics ...
“Global paints & coatings market to register a CAGR of 5.07% from 2016 to 2021” The global paints & coatings market was valued at USD 141.58 billion in 2015 and is projected to register a CAGR of ...