Table of Contents
The Global Digital Signage market accounted for $15.72 billion in 2014 with CAGR of 6.17% and is expected to reach $25.37 billion by 2022. The market is expected to grow strong over the next decade due to increasing demand for the digital signage in advertisement industry. Growth of commercial display and OLED Displays are some of influencing factors for market growth. However lack of awareness is hampering the growth of Digital Signage market. The growth of the market lies in emerging technologies, demand for signage in government, retail and hospitality.
Global digital signage market is segmented by technology, by type, by application and by geography. Based on technology, market is segmented into LCD, LED and front projection. Based on type, market is segregated into hardware, software and services. Based on applications, market is segmented into industrial, healthcare, education, commercial, institutional and transportation. Digital Signage market by geography is segmented by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. North America commended the largest share and is expected to hold its position till 2022.
Some of the Key players in market includeSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Sony Corporation, Sharp Corporation, LG Display Co., Ltd., Panasonic Corporation, Adflow Networks, AU Optronics Corp., Planar Systems, Inc and NEC Display Solutions.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
“Increasing demand for brighter and more power efficient display panels for several applications, increase in applications as well as adoption rate of near-to-eye (NTE) devices, and increasing interests ...
The global digital signage market is expected to grow from USD 16.08 Billion in 2016 to USD 25.57 Billion in 2022, at a CAGR of 8.04% during the period 2017 to 2022. Communication has become an important ...
The North America Digital Signage Market is valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD XX.XX billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of XX.XX% during the ...