Table of Contents
The Global Plastic Films Market accounted for $43.8 billion in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.7% to reach $85.6 billion by 2022 .The factors contributing to growth of the market are population expansion, increase in demand for packaging food, rise in standard of living and changing patterns of food consumption. Some of the key drivers of the market include increasing preference for packaged foods and demand for plastic films in agriculture sector. However opportunities for growth in plastic films are due to bio-degradable plastic bags. The factors such as huge investments in production restricting the growth of the market.
Plastic Films Market is segmented by type, by application and by geography. Depending on the various types, market is segregated into Polyethylene Films, Polypropylene Films, Polyvinyl Chloride Films and Polyester/Polyethylene Terephthalate. Based on application, the market is classified into packaging and non-packaging. Based on geography, market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. Asia-Pacific holds the major share in the plastic films market due to increase in disposable income of consumers in developing countries like India and China. Significant mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures are the industry trends that are playing a major role for the market growth.
The key players in the Plastic Films Market include AEP Industries Inc., Bemis Company Inc., DuPont Teijin Films, Garware Polyester Limited, Innovia Films Limited, Jindal Poly Films Ltd, Toray Plastics Inc, Sealed Air Corporation, Vibac Group and Uflex Ltd.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Plastic Films market is expected to grow from $47.62 billion in 2015 to reach $85.6 billion by 2022 with a CAGR of 8.7%. The factors contributing to development ...
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Plastic Films and Sheets Packaging Market is valued at $92.4 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $139.2 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 6% from 2015 to ...
China’s demand for Plastic Film has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which ...