Table of Contents
The Global Tube Packaging market is poised to reach $3.3 billion in 2014 with CAGR of 13.6% and is expected to reach $9.2 billion by 2022. The Tube Packaging market is expected to have the high escalation in the packaging industries. Flexible Packaging, High Quality Printing at inferior Cost and Demand for Innovative Packaging are the key drivers for the growth of Tube Packaging Market. Emerging Economies is the restraint factor for Tube Packaging Market. The opportunity for increase in Tube packaging market lies in demand for packaging and development of technology. The challenging factor for the growth of market lies in packaging regulation.
Global Tube Packaging market is mainly segmented by Material, by Product, by Application and by Geography. Based on Material, the market is categorized into Plastic Tubes, Laminated Tubes, Paper, Metal and Aluminium Tubes. Based on Product, the market is segregated into Twist Tubes, Cartridges, Stick Packs and Squeeze Tubes. Based on Application, the market is segmented into Consumer Goods, Pharmaceuticals, Adhesives & Sealants, Cosmetics & Oral Care and Food & Beverages. Tube Packaging market, by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. Asia Pacific has the largest market for Tube packaging market.
The key players in the Tube Packaging market include, Essel Propack, Unette Corporation, Huhtamaki OYJ, Visipak, Albea Group, Montebello Packaging, Constantia Flexibles, Sonoco Products Company and Amcor Limited.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Tube packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9%” The tube packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021 and reach USD 9.30 billion ...
“Growing demand from the pharmaceutical & healthcare sector to drive the market for anti-counterfeit packaging” The global market for anti-counterfeit packaging is projected to grow from USD 107.26 ...
“The pharmaceutical packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% during forecast period, 2016 to 2021.” The pharmaceutical packaging market is projected to reach USD 94.93 billion by 2021, ...