Table of Contents
The Global Waste-Derived Biogas market is accounted for $5.32 billion in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.59% to reach 10.29$ billion by 2022. Market is expected to drive the market over next decade due to fastest growth in Renewable energy generation. Governmental regulations, extreme use of fuels and environmental concerns are the major drivers for the growth of the Market. High initial investment is limiting the growth of the market.
Global Waste-Derived Biogas market is segmented by Type, by End-Use and by Geography. Based on Type, market is classified into Industrial Wastewater, Agricultural Waste, Landfill Gas and Sewage. Based on End-Use, market is segregated into Municipal Electricity Production, Transportation Fuel and On-site Electricity Production. Waste-Derived Biogas market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. Asia Pacific has the largest market for Waste-Derived Biogas due to large number of operating plants.
The Key players in the market include Cargill Inc., Biogas Technology Ltd., Siemens AG, Bedminster International, Environmental Products & Technology Corp., AAT GmbH & Co., Biotech Energy AG, Bekon Biogas Energy Inc., Biogen Greenfinch and ADI Systems Inc.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global Biogas Plant Market: Overview The global biogas plant market report by Transparency Market Research provides in-depth analysis of the biogas plant market globally. The report segments the market ...
“The biodiesel market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% during forecast period” The biodiesel market is projected to reach USD 41.18 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 3.8% from 2016 to 2021. Biodiesel ...
Hoovers Research analysis is one of the most accurate studies performed using the combinational analytical tools. The report contains up to date financial data derived from varied research sources to present ...