Table of Contents
The Belgian Fragrances market is forecast to register moderate growth in value and volume terms during 2014-2019. The Female Fragrances category has the highest value and volume share in the overall Fragrances market while Unisex Fragrances category is forecast to register the fastest growth during 2014-2019. Health and Beauty is the leading distribution channel across Fragrances categories while sales through Convenience Stores registered the fastest CAGR growth during 2011-2014.
- Rise in GDP per capita and low inflation rate provides opportunities for marketers of consumer packaged goods in Belgium
- Belgian consumers prefer value for money Fragrances due to rising inflation of personal care products
- The Belgian Fragrances market is forecast to grow at a higher rate in both value and volume terms during 2014-2019 compared to 2009-2014
- In the Belgian Fragrances market, Female Fragrances is the largest category by value and volume while Unisex Fragrances is forecast to be the fastest growing category, registering a CAGR of 3.1% during 2014-2019
- Health and Beauty stores was the leading distribution channel for Fragrances and accounted for 43.8% distribution share in 2014 while sales through Convenience Stores registered the fastest at a CAGR of 3.3% during 2011-2014
Canadean's Consumer and market Insight report on the Fragrances market in Belgium provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Female Fragrances, Male Fragrances and Unisex Fragrances with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Department Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for glass, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: bottle and others.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This new 550-page report from VPGMarketResearch contains 65 tables, and presents a thought-provoking analysis of the performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the major competitors in the worldwide ...
Global Male Fragrances (Fragrances) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Male Fragrances (Fragrances) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast ...
Global Unisex Fragrances (Fragrances) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Unisex Fragrances (Fragrances) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and ...