Table of Contents
A large working population with rising disposable incomes, is driving the growth of consumer packaged goods in Poland. The Fragrances market is forecast to register high growth during 2014-2019 which will be led by the Female Fragrances category. Low inflation of personal care products is motivating the consumers to seek out premium Fragrances in Poland.
- The Polish Fragrances market is forecast to register higher growth in value terms at a CAGR of 6.7% during 2014-2019 compared to 5.3% during 2009-2014 owing to increased consumer confidence to spend on non-essential products such as Fragrances supported by their rising disposable incomes
- Of the three Fragrances categories analyzed, Female Fragrances will remain the largest category and is also forecast to register the fastest growth at a CAGR of 7.0% during 2014-2019
- The Polish Fragrances market is dominated by many international players such as Coty, Inc., Avon products, Inc., and The Procter and Gamble Company
- The Female Fragrances category is forecast to gain market share in value terms by 0.8% during 2014-2019 in New Zealand
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets was the leading distribution channel for Fragrances and accounted for 52.6% distribution share in 2014
Canadean's Consumer and market Insight report on the Fragrances market in Poland provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Female Fragrances, Male Fragrances and Unisex Fragrances with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Department Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for glass, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: bottle and others.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This new 550-page report from VPGMarketResearch contains 65 tables, and presents a thought-provoking analysis of the performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the major competitors in the worldwide ...
Global Male Fragrances (Fragrances) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Male Fragrances (Fragrances) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast ...
Global Unisex Fragrances (Fragrances) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Unisex Fragrances (Fragrances) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and ...