Table of Contents
This report is the result of extensive research into the pensions market in the UK, covering its market dynamics, outlook and competitive landscape. It provides details of the market size and projections of new business premiums, and explores the impact of the latest government reforms on pension providers. The report also provides an overview of leading companies, discusses the types of pension schemes and distribution channels for pension products.
- The report provides market analysis and insights into the UK pensions business.
- It provides a snapshot of the market size and market segmentation.
- It analyzes drivers, regulatory changes and the outlook for the market.
- It provides analysis of distribution channels for pension products.
- It also discusses key competitors and the impact of the new regulations on them.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the pensions market in the UK.
- It provides estimates for new business premiums for the report’s 2010–2014 review period and the outlook for the market.
- It provides analysis of growth opportunities in the pensions market.
- It discusses changes in the pensions industry with regards to distribution.
- It profiles top pension providers and outlines key challenges facing them.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an understanding of the UK pensions market and the types of pension schemes.
- Explore market dynamics across individual and workplace pension categories.
- Learn about the key trends expected to shape the future direction of the market.
- Understand key issues for advisers in the post-budget retirement landscape.
- Find out more about the new pension rules and their impact on pension providers.
- What was the new business premium dynamics in the UK pensions market?
- What is the progress of small and medium-sized employers with auto-enrolment?
- Will the new pension rules create more incentives for people to save?
- How did providers perform in the individual and workplace pension categories?
- What are the key factors expected to shape the future of the pensions market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The 2017 Market Research Report on Third Party Administration of Insurance and Pension Funds is an in-depth evaluation of the industry and will provide you with the key insights, trends and benchmarks ...
Synopsis "PPF – PPF Pensions Fund Head Office – Tanzania" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, ...
Summary Independent financial advisors (IFAs) are a key distribution network for investors in the UK. Product providers will do well to understand the priorities and criteria advisors use in selecting ...