Table of Contents
Innovation & Knowledge Centre – Economic Research
A country profile is an instant guide to the political, economic, demographic, industrial, and business environment of a market. The report provides a range of quantitative and qualitative information on a variety of national aspects, including geography, economy, education, demography, labour, political climate, infrastructure, industry, tax, trade, investment, and ease of doing business. Additionally, the report provides a PESTLE analysis of a country's business climate. The country profile can be an effective tool for businesses in their marketing, strategy, and planning exercises when studying the future prospects of an economy.
- The country’s demographic profile is young, with a median age of years.
- The government has been actively encouraging legal immigration to drive its booming industry sector. Domestically, high employment rates and a good volume of female labor force participation have boosted Kazakhstan's labor forces.
- The re-election of Kazakhstan’s incumbent President Nursultan Nazarbayev with percent votes in April 2015 provides political stability. Uncertainty could arise if his age caused succession discussions to be advanced.
- Kazakhstan is an economically prosperous, socially stable country. It is an upper middleincome country with a per capita GDP US$ (2014).
- Kazakhstan is rich in natural resources including coal, oil, natural gas and uranium and has significant renewable potential from wind, solar, hydro and biomass. Oil and gas have been the major contributor to the economy of the country.
- Industry contributes around percent to GDP. Major industries are oil, coal, iron ore, manganese, chromite, lead, zinc, copper, titanium, and bauxite.
- Kazakhstan is the most investor friendly country in Eurasia. Its success in attracting foreign investment can be attributed to its vast natural resources and stable economic growth.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The Economy of Kazakhstan is expected to grow at X.XX% by 2020. Kazakhstan is the worlds largest land locked state and the biggest economy in the central Asia region. The economy of Kazakhstan has suffered ...
Global Focused Ion Beam Market: Overview The factors which are primarily driving the growth of global Focused ion beam market are increasing application of focused ion beam systems in sample preparation ...
Global Ag Paste Market: Overview Ag paste is a uniformly dispersed mixture with multiple inorganic and organic components. It is well known for its highest electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity ...