Table of Contents
Over the last decade, rapid depletion of non-renewable resources and stringent government policies and regulations regarding environment protection in India, have resulted in boosting demand for sustainable and biodegradable products, consequently, boosting use of oleochemicals as a preferred substitute for petroleum based products. Oleochemicals are chemicals produced directly or indirectly from natural sources like oils and fats procured from vegetables or animals, and are generally less toxic compared to petrochemicals. On account of a wide range of end-use applications, the consumption of oleochemicals has been witnessing consistent growth in India over the last five years. Majority of the demand for oleochemicals in the country emanates from soap, detergent, personal care, pharmaceutical, and food & beverage industries in the country.
According to “India Oleochemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, oleochemicals market in India is projected to witness growth at a CAGR of over 5% during 2015 - 2020. Easy access to raw materials, cost effectiveness and growing inclination towards greener chemicals are the major factors fueling market growth. Oleochemicals are segmented into four categories - fatty acids, glycerin, fatty alcohols, and others. In 2014, fatty acids dominated oleochemicals market in India, accounting for the largest volume share, followed by glycerin, fatty alcohols and others, respectively. The oleochemicals market in India consists of a large number of global as well as domestic manufacturers. Leading players operating in the country’s oleochemicals market include VVF (India), Godrej Industries Limited, 3F Industries Limited, and Jocil Limited, among others. “India Oleochemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” discusses the following aspects related to oleochemicals market in India:
- India Oleochemicals Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Fatty Acids, Glycerin, Fatty Alcohols, and Others
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of oleochemicals market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, oleochemical manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with oleochemical manufacturers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Use this report to: - Analyze how the composition of various fats and oils transform into the range, quality and types of acids produced and the applications for which those acids can be used. - Explore ...
“The methyl ester ethoxylate market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.4%, in terms of value, from 2016 to 2021” The methyl ester ethoxylate market is projected to reach USD 139.8 million by 2021, ...
“The metallic stearates market is projected to reach USD 3.85 billion by 2021” The metallic stearates market is projected to grow from an estimated USD 2.97 billion in 2016 to USD 3.85 billion by ...