Table of Contents
Cider prices which saw an increase in 2014 as a result of a tax increase, remained largely unchanged in 2015. Cider is a rather popular beverage in Finland owing to its sweeter taste when compared to beer. The drink is deemed easier to consume, causing more women and younger individuals to prefer cider over beer. However, dry cider enjoys higher preference among consumers over other types. On premise sales centered around cider containing below 4.7% abv. Low alcohol content cider is permitted to be sold through general licensed retail stores and bars, pubs and restaurants.
- The relatively mature cider market in Finland saw manufacturers focus on novelty to entice consumers.
- Private Labels and discount cider segments in Finland are generally absent in on premise channels.
- New packaging and flavors attempt to induce interest
- Metal was the leading packaging material for cider in Finland in 2015.
Canadean's Finland Cider Market Insights 2015 Report provides a complete overview of the Finland cider industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2015 performance and 2016 outlook. Covering total market (on and off-premise) the report details:
- 2011-2015 actual detailed cider consumption volume data by segment, brand, brewer, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2016 forecasts
- Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2005-2015 with forecasts for 2016
- Value by distribution channel 2011-2015, with 2016 forecasts
- 2014-2016 selected on- / off-premise retail prices
- Details of key cider new product launches in 2015 by company
- Overview of the competitive landscape in the cider market, with analysis of key company performance
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the cider market
- Data is also available in excel format
Reasons To Buy
- Gain in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the Finland cider industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning
- Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the Finland cider market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives
- Compare and track the performance of brands and brewers to develop a competitive advantage
- Understand volume vs. value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability
- Identify how brewers can capitalize on current consumer trends and increase brand volume and profit by expanding operations into new areas such as cider
- Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to analyze the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company
- Use our new powerpoint add-on to quickly absorb a succinct summary of the key trends in the Finland cider market
- View a selection of the key 2015 product launches and identify competitor activity and product innovation and differentiation prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
About Cider Cider is an alcoholic beverage made from the fermented juice of apples. The juice of any variety of apple can be used to make cider, however cider apples are most suited for cider production. ...
Craft beer growth has begun to rapidly decelerate in its core US market, a possible warning sign for the ever-increasing number of microbreweries in operation. Corporate buyouts and overuse of the “craft” ...
India is the biggest manufacturer of Alcoholic Beverages in the world. Alcoholic Beverages market is matured in India over the years but still it is highly confined to limited varieties. There are around ...